IGG, a globally renowned mobile game developer and publisher, has set up a $500,000 donation fund to provide support in light of the recent Wuhan epidemic. The first batch of donations are on the way.
After contacting Wuhan’s official health departments and local hospitals, IGG gained an understanding of local medical needs. Making full use of its established global teams, IGG immediately sent out requests to more than a dozen global offices to coordinate the procurement of medical supplies.
As of press time, the first batch of more than 450,000 medical supplies (containing N95 masks, surgical masks, surgical gloves, etc.) has been collected. These materials are on their way to the front line, and will be received by medical institutions and staff located in the relevant cities in China.
Going forward, IGG will continue to do its best in lending support and assistance to medical institutions and people in need during this epidemic.
Lords Mobile is partnering with the Make-A-Wish-International-Foundation! We are holding a Castle Design contest: you can design a Castle Skin and help grant wishes to children with critical illnesses!
Castle Design Contest:
Entry Submission: 2019/12/13 00:00 - 2019/12/23 23:59 (GMT-5)
Voting: 2019/12/26 00:00-2019/12/31 23:59 (GMT-5)
1. Design a Castle based on the theme “Childhood Playground”.
2. Upload your Castle design via the event page. Designs will be reviewed before they are eligible for voting.
3. Designs that pass the review will get a [Finalist Award]. This will be sent out within 3 working days after the entry submission period ends.
4. Your entry should be submitted as a picture (file type: JPG, PNG). The file cannot exceed 10M. Entry Submission page: https://lordsmobile.igg.com/event/castle_design/
5. The winning entry will be selected through public voting, and will be used as inspiration to create an official Castle Skin. All profits from this Castle Skin made during the first 2 weeks of its launch will be donated to the Make-A-Wish Foundation.
6. All entries must be original. Plagiarized entries or entries with copyright infringements will be disqualified.
8. By submitting an entry, the entrant authorizes Lords Mobile to use their entry for any marketing or promotional purposes.
Design a Castle and do your part for the children!
Check the prize and other details via in-game [News]
About Make-A-Wish International:
The Make-A-Wish International is a global organization that grants the wishes of children with critical illnesses. It has granted more than 480,000 wishes worldwide since its founding in 1980. It encompasses five continents, with the help of 39 international affiliates. They have granted many wishes with the help of over 45,000 volunteers, and generous donors.
To inspire innovation through new game ideas and nurture future game developers, IGG lent its support to International Game Concept Challenge 2019 as a co-sponsor.
International Game Concept Challenge (IGCC) is an annual game creation friendly competition conceived by Nanyang Polytechnic and organized jointly by 3 founding education institutes – Nanyang Polytechnic School of Interactive & Digital Media (Singapore), Trident School of IT (Japan) and Rubika Supinfogame (France).
For the challenge this year, students from different countries and six institutions created a game concept and prototype collaboratively with the theme “Mobile”, from 28 August to 6 September.